VIA has current openings for Instructors at their James C. Hormel School. We are looking for motivated, enthusiastic, talented people who are dedicated to helping people overcome the challenges of autism.
Instructors work one-on-one with students, and their primary role is to implement the academic and behavioral programs (specific to each student) set forth by the Classroom Supervisor. All Instructors receive intensive hands-on training, including the required training for the Registered Behavior Technician credential. Positions are full time, Monday - Friday.
A high school diploma is required (bachelor’s degree preferred) and prior experience working with individuals with autism or developmental disabilities is preferred. All applicants must be at least 18 years of age and hold a valid driver’s license.
Benefits for Full Time Employees are as follows:
- 100% Employer paid Health Insurance (Employee only coverage)
- 100% Employer paid Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Retirement plan with 4% employer match
- Group Dental, Vision, and Supplemental Insurance
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- General Leave (paid time off) in addition to 6 weeks of paid holiday leave
- Tuition Reimbursement available
- Reduced Health Club Membership with payroll deduction (YMCA)
Starting Salary $30,500 with a $2,000 bonus upon successful completion of RBT Certification, as early as 90 days after hire! Signing bonus of $1,000 applicable!
Learn more and apply.