Whether we are teaching a child to communicate, giving a teenager the social skills to make a friend for the first time, or helping an adult live, work and play as an active part of the community, staff members at VIA dedicate their passion and energy to improving the lives of people with autism.
About Working at VIA
At VIA, we work in an inspirational environment and consistently seek excellence, for our students, clients, staff and leadership. Our tagline sums up our mission and our commitments: Bridging Science and Service to Build a Brighter Future.
- Rigorous commitment to evidence-based practices
- Exemplary staff development and continuing education opportunities
- Major university research and training collaborations
- Innovative program offerings in classroom, clinic, community, and home
- Openings in K-Post High, Outpatient Behavioral Services, and Adult Services
We are building the future of autism services. Join us.
- Health Insurance (100% employer paid for employee-only. High-deductible coverage)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employer paid Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Short-Term Disability, Accident and Cancer Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with 4% employer match
- Paid General and Holiday Leave
We are located in the heart of Charlottesville, Virginia, consistently ranked among the top places to live. Situated approximately 100 miles southwest of Washington, DC and 70 miles northwest of Richmond, Virginia, Charlottesville offers a wide variety of cultural, social and recreational opportunities. Our region is home to the VIrginia Film Festival, the Virginia Festival of the Book, the University of Virginia, Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello and numerous destination wineries and breweries.