Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide 1:1 behavior intervention services in the clinic, in the home, or in the community for children with autism spectrum disorder and their families.
• Implement educational and clinical behavioral programs as directed by the Outpatient Behavior Analyst
• Collect data, as directed by the Outpatient Behavior Analyst, during every session
• Collaborate with BCBA Supervisor in developing individualized goals and objectives for home and/or community-based programs for each individual on caseload
• Maintain and modify client materials (e.g., data notebooks, teaching materials) as directed by the Outpatient Behavior Analyst and VIA policy
• Conduct caregiver training as necessary
• Attend regular team meetings with the Outpatient Behavior Analyst to review client progress
• Complete all necessary documentation in a timely and satisfactory manner as requested by Supervisor
• Maintain a billable caseload of as required by the program director hours per week and document billable hours according to VIA policy and state and federal regulation
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferred in Psychology, Education, Social Work, Behavioral Science, Human Development or related field
• Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) training completed within 90 days from start date in position
• Minimum of six months of experience working with children (special needs preferred)
• Must have legal authorization to work in the United States of America
• Valid driver’s license
Click HERE to learn more and apply!