Make a Lasting Impact
Extend your support for VIA and make a lasting impact with a planned gift. Explore the options available to you today or after your lifetime. Find a charitable plan that lets you provide for your family and support the causes you care about, including VIA:
- Bequests: The naming of VIA as a beneficiary in your will or living trust is called a bequest. Bequests may be made to direct cash or securities of a specific amount or as a percentage of your estate’s value. Bequests may also be made of personal property or real estate. Bequests allow you to retain your assets during your lifetime. These gifts are “revocable," meaning you may change beneficiaries to your estate at any time.
- Gifts of Retirement Assets: Like a bequest, you may name VIA as a beneficiary of your retirement plan. Also like bequests, you retain the assets throughout your lifetime, and you can change the beneficiaries of your retirement plan at any time.
- Gifts of Life Insurance: You may name VIA as a beneficiary in your life insurance policy. This gift is also revocable, allowing you to change your beneficiaries at any time.
When you designate VIA as a beneficiary of your will or trust, you'll be included in VIA's planned giving society, Legacy Arc. It is part of our leadership annual giving program, VIA’s Inspiring Philanthropists, or VIP Circle.
- Email Nicole Thomas for additional information or to discuss gift planning options.
- Seek the advice of your financial or legal advisor.
- If you include VIA in your plans, be sure to use our legal name and federal tax ID:
Virginia Institute of Autism
491 Hillsdale Drive Charlottesville
Federal Tax ID Number: 54-1815297
- If you've included us in your legacy plans, please let us know so we can thank you.