Calendars & Events
Stay in the Know About Key Dates
You can now add VIA's calendar directly to your Google calendar!
- While logged into your personal Google account, click on the “+ Google Calendar” button on the lower right corner of the calendar below.
- Select the calendars you would like to add.
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- On the left side, find “Other calendars” and click the down arrow .
- Select “Add by URL.”
- Copy (see below) and paste the calendar’s address in the field provided. The address needs to be an ICAL link.
- Click “Add Calendar.” The calendar will appear on the left side under “Other calendars.”
- Note: It might take up to 12 hours for changes to show in your Google Calendar.